How to recover data from damaged/corrupted Bitlocker encrypted drive?
I have password for my Bitlocker encrypted drive, but I've lost my 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key, my Bitlocker encrypted drive is damaged, how can i repair/recover damaged Bitlocker encrypted drive? Is there any way to decrypt/recover data from damaged Bitlocker encrypted drive?
The answer is YES. M3 Bitlocker Recovery is such a professional Bitlocker data recovery software, which can help you recover data from damaged, corrupted, failed, inaccessible or lost Bitlocker encrypted drive as long as the Bitlocker encrypted drive is not physically damaged.
Tutorial to recover data from damaged/corrupted Bitlocker encrypted drive
Step 1: Download, install and launch M3 Bitlocker Recovery on your computer.
Step 2: Select the damaged/corrupted Bitlocker drive which you want to recover data from and click Next to continue.
Step 3: Enter the password or 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key to decrypt data from damaged/corrupted Bitlocker encrypted drive.
Step 4: Scan the lost data from damaged/corrupted Bitlocker encrypted drive.
Step 5: After the lost data is found from damaged/corrupted Bitlocker encrypted drive, please select them and click "Recover" to save.
- How to repair Bitlocker encrypted boot partition?
- Free Bitlocker data recovery in Windows 10/8/7
- Top 3 Bitlocker data recovery software to recover lost data
- How to recover data from Bitlocker protected drive Windows 10?
- How to recover data from Bitlocker encrypted Windows 7 drive?
- How to decrypt/unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive in Windows 10?
- Bitlocker drive won't unlock with correct password or Bitlocker recovery key
- Bitlocker partition recovery: recover deleted/lost Bitlocker encrypted partition