Error recovering disk: A recovery key was not found on this drive
Today morning I opened my Bitlocker encrypted USB flash drive and received "Error recovering disk D: A recovery key was not found on this drive. The drive cannot be unlocked", how should I access data stored in Bitlocker encrypted flash drive?
In this situation, Bitlocker encrypted drive was corrupted so that Bitlocker recovery key cannot unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive, so we have to find a Bitlocker data recovery software to recover data from corrupted Bitlocker encrypted drive.
Bitlocker data recovery software
M3 Bitlocker Recovery is a professional Bitlocker data recovery software which can recover data from formatted, corrupted, failed, inaccessible, unknown, deleted or lost Bitlocker encrypted partition, recover data after Bitlocker drive encryption/decryption failed, stuck, froze, interrupted, hung, etc. as long as we provide the password or 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key.
Recover data from corrupted Bitlocker encrypted drive with M3 Bitlocker Recovery
Step 1: Download, install and launch M3 Bitlocker Recovery on your computer.
Step 2: Select the corrupted Bitlocker encrypted drive and click Next to continue.
Step 3: Enter the password or 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key.
Step 4: Scan the lost data from corrupted Bitlocker encrypted drive.
Step 5: After the lost data is found, please select them and click "Recover" to save.
- How to disable, turn off, remove Bitlocker drive encryption in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive with/without password and recovery key?
- How to access/unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive on another computer: Windows, Mac or Linux?
- How to remove Bitlocker encryption from USB drive, pen drive, external HDD on Windows and macOS?
- Surface Bitlocker Recovery: Recover Bitlocker recovery key or recover data from Bitlocker encrypted Surface