Error recovering disk: A recovery key was not found on this drive
Today morning I opened my Bitlocker encrypted USB flash drive and received "Error recovering disk D: A recovery key was not found on this drive. The drive cannot be unlocked", how should I access data stored in Bitlocker encrypted flash drive?
In this situation, Bitlocker drive was corrupted so that Bitlocker recovery key cannot unlock Bitlocker drive, so we have to find a Bitlocker data recovery software to recover lost data from corrupted Bitlocker drive.
Bitlocker data recovery software
M3 Bitlocker Recovery is a professional Bitlocker data recovery software which can recover lost data from formatted, corrupted, failed, inaccessible, unknown, deleted or lost Bitlocker encrypted partition, recover lost data after Bitlocker drive encryption/decryption failed, stuck, froze, interrupted, hung, etc. as long as we provide the password or 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key.
Recover lost data from corrupted Bitlocker drive with M3 Bitlocker Recovery
Step 1: Download, install and launch M3 Bitlocker Recovery on your computer.
Step 2: Select the corrupted Bitlocker drive and click Next to continue.
Step 3: Enter the password or 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key.
Step 4: Scan the lost data from corrupted Bitlocker drive.
Step 5: After the lost data is found, please select them and click "Recover" to save.
- How to unlock Bitlocker drive with/without password and recovery key?
- How to access Bitlocker drive on another Windows PC, Mac or Linux?
- How to disable, turn off, remove Bitlocker drive encryption in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to remove Bitlocker encryption from USB drive, pen drive, external HDD on Windows and macOS?
- Surface Bitlocker Recovery: Recover Bitlocker recovery key or recover lost data from Bitlocker encrypted Surface