Error recovering disk: A recovery key was not found on this drive
Today morning I opened my BitLocker encrypted USB flash drive and received "Error recovering disk D: A recovery key was not found on this drive. The drive cannot be unlocked", how should I access data stored in BitLocker encrypted flash drive?
In this situation, BitLocker drive was corrupted so that BitLocker recovery key cannot unlock BitLocker drive, so we have to find a BitLocker data recovery software to recover lost data from corrupted BitLocker drive.
BitLocker data recovery software
M3 BitLocker Recovery is a professional BitLocker data recovery software which can recover lost data from formatted, corrupted, failed, inaccessible, unknown, deleted or lost BitLocker encrypted partition, recover lost data after BitLocker drive encryption/decryption failed, stuck, froze, interrupted, hung, etc. as long as we provide the password or 48-digit BitLocker recovery key.
Recover lost data from corrupted BitLocker drive with M3 BitLocker Recovery
Step 1: Download, install and launch M3 BitLocker Recovery on your computer.
Step 2: Select the corrupted BitLocker drive and click Next to continue.
Step 3: Enter the password or 48-digit BitLocker recovery key.
Step 4: Scan the lost data from corrupted BitLocker drive.
Step 5: After the lost data is found, please select them and click "Recover" to save.
- How to unlock BitLocker drive with/without password and recovery key?
- How to access BitLocker drive on another Windows PC, Mac or Linux?
- How to disable, turn off, remove BitLocker drive encryption in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to remove BitLocker password from USB drive, pen drive, external HDD on Windows?
- Surface BitLocker Recovery: Recover BitLocker recovery key or recover lost data from BitLocker encrypted Surface