How to recover lost data after Windows 10 upgrade/update?
I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1 Professional yesterday. The Windows 10 upgrade process went very well but I didn't realize I have some important data stored on the system drive. Now all disappeared! Is there any way to recover lost data after upgrading to Windows 10?
Data recovery is not easy especially when you want to recover lost data from the system drive - C drive after Windows upgrade because lost data can be easily overwritten by new data and become unrecoverable. Thus, what to do when you unfortunately lost files after Windows 10 update? Is there any tool can recover the lost data?
We recommend you try M3 Data Recovery, a professional data recovery tool that can recover deleted files, recover lost data from formatted drive, recover lost data from RAW drive, recover lost data from inaccessible drive, recover lost data from deleted or lost partition, recover lost data lost due to Windows reinstalling, Windows update, virus attack, etc.
Tutorial to recover lost data after Windows 10 upgrade/update
Step 1: Download and install M3 Data Recovery Free on your computer.
Step 2: And then run M3 Data Recovery Free.
Step 3: Choose the Data Recovery module.
Step 4: Choose the drive where you lost data after Windows 10 upgrade and tick Deep Scan option.
Click Next to continue.
Step 5: Select the files you want to recover after Windows 10 upgrade and then save them.
How to upgrade to Windows 10 without data loss?
Microsoft offers a free upgrade for current Windows 7 and Windows 8.1/8 users to upgrade to Windows 10. When you upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, you can keep Windows settings, personal files such as your documents, pictures, and music, and most of the installed programs. Thus you can upgrade to Windows 10 without data loss.
- How to fix corrupted SD card on Windows computer?
- iMac/MacBook won't turn on, what to do and how to fix it?
- How to fix 'The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer'?
- How to fix RAW external hard drive without formatting and recover files?
- How to convert RAW drive to NTFS without losing data or formatting?
- How to fix 'the type of the file system is RAW, chkdsk is not available for RAW drives'?
- How to use diskpart command to convert RAW to NTFS, fix RAW partition?
- USB drive RAW file system, how to fix RAW USB drive and recover data?