How to get data back from RAW hard drive, USB flash drive, SD card, memory card?
I've got a 2TB external hard drive with about 1.5TB data on it. One day when I plugged it into my laptop, Windows didn't recognize it and wanted me to format. I really don't want to lose all of my stuff, I checked its file system had become RAW, can anyone please help me to get data back from RAW external hard drive?
The first thing to do before getting data back from RAW drive
Immediately after realizing that you have lost data on external hard drive, the first thing you do is to get a reliable RAW drive data recovery software. To avoid making the lost data corrupted, please don't format the RAW external hard drive before data recovery is done, otherwise, it is diffcult to get data back from RAW drive.
How to get data back from RAW drive?
Here, free RAW drive data recovery software: M3 Data Recovery is highly recommended. M3 Data Recovery can easily get data back from RAW hard drive, RAW external hard drive, RAW USB flash drive, RAW memory card, RAW SD card, etc. Besides to get data back from RAW drive, M3 Data Recovery can also recover data from formatted drive, recover data from inaccessible drive, recover deleted or lost partition, recover data from Bitlocker encrypted drive, etc. under Windows 10/8/7/XP and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012.
Step-by-step tutorial to get data back from RAW drive
There are two recovery modules which can help to get data back from RAW drive or recover whole RAW hard drive. Here, we take Data Recovery module for example.
Step 1: Download and install M3 Data Recovery on your computer.
Step 2: Choose "Data Recovery" module.
Step 3: Select RAW drive you want to get data back from and click Next to continue.
Step 4: Get data back from RAW drive.
- How to fix corrupted and unreadable SD card?
- How to fix iMac/MacBook Air/Pro won't turn on/start up/boot?
- How to fix 'The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer'?
- How to fix/convert RAW to NTFS without formatting/losing data in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to fix 'the type of the file system is RAW, chkdsk is not available for RAW drives'?
- How to convert, format, fix RAW drive to NTFS/FAT32 with diskpart command?
- USB drive RAW file system, how to convert RAW USB drive to FAT32/NTFS without data loss?