How to fix SD memory card 0 bytes space with RAW file system and recover data?
I have a 16GB SD memory card which is corrupted. I try to access it and get the error:"Disk not formatted". When I check the properties of the SD memory card it shows both free space and used space as 0 bytes, the file system is RAW. Is there any way I can repair my SD memory card? I have important photos stored in it.
What cause SD memory card 0 bytes, RAW file system?
SD memory card 0bytes, RAW file system may be caused the following reasons:
Corrupted file system structure
SD memory card 0 bytes with RAW file system is a common problem for every SD memory card user, but it is still unknown for most users to fix SD memory card 0 bytes with RAW file system problem. However, there are two situations when the SD memory card shows 0 bytes used space and free space with RAW file system:
1. The file system of SD memory card is corrupted.
2. The SD memory card is physically damaged.
Different situations need different solutions, following are corresponding solutions to solve SD memory card 0 bytes used space and free space with RAW file system.
Fix SD memory card 0 bytes, RAW file system
This solution is used to fix SD memory card RAW file system which is caused by corrupted file system. M3 Data Recovery is a professional RAW SD memory card repair software which can fix SD memory card RAW file system and convert RAW to FAT32/exFAT without data loss, also supports RAW external hard drive, RAW USB flash drive, RAW USB stick, RAW CF card, RAW hard drive, etc. on Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP and Windows Server 2016/2012/2008/2003.
Tutorial to fix SD memory card 0 bytes, RAW file system
Step 1: Connect the RAW SD memory card to your computer through card reader.
Step 2: Download, install and launch M3 Data Recovery. After that, choose RAW Drive Recovery module on main interface.
Step 3: Choose RAW SD memory card and click Next.
Step 4: Check the files in RAW SD memory card before fixing RAW SD memory card.
Recover lost data from RAW SD memory card
When SD memory card RAW file system cannot be fixed, please try M3 Data Recovery to recover lost data from RAW SD memory card. M3 Data Recovery is also an easy-to-use and professional data recovery software to recover lost data from hard drive, external hard drive, CF card, SD card, USB flash drive, SD memory card, etc.
Refer to the detailed steps: How to recover lost data from RAW SD memory card with M3 Data Recovery?
Format RAW SD memory card with professional format tool
If there is no important data in RAW SD memory card, please go to My Computer or Disk Management and then format RAW SD memory card:`
1. Right click RAW SD memory card and select "Format..." option
2. Select FAT32/exFAT file system and then click "Start" button to format RAW SD memory card.
If Windows is uable to format RAW SD memory card, maybe SD memory card is write-protected or physically damaged, please try SD card formatter or the corresponding SD memory card production tool according to SD memory card model
Seek for help from service provider
If there is important data in RAW SD memory card and it is physically damaged (The common symptom is wrong detect capacity by Disk Management, for example, SD memory card total capacity is 16GB, while Disk Management detects SD memory card total capacity as 2GB), please send your RAW SD memory card to a service provider for data recovery.
How to avoid SD memory card 0 bytes, RAW file system?
Usually, a new SD memory card wouldn't have 0 bytes, RAW file system problem. When a SD memory card has been used for a long time, SD memory card can show 0 bytes, RAW file system problem due to various causes. Therefore, in order to avoid SD memory card 0 bytes, RAW file system, you can do following things:
1. Avoid connecting SD memory card to the public computer: Public computer may be infected by virus attack, if you connect SD memory card to a computer which has been attacked by virus, the SD memory card will also be infected by virus. When the SD memory card is attacked by virus, it may stop working properly and shows 0 bytes, RAW file system.
2. Eject SD memory card properly: SD memory card is easy to be corrupted if you eject SD memory card inproperly. If you remove SD memory card from your computer when SD memory card is still in use, SD card can also be corrupted and shows 0 bytes, RAW file system.
- SD card repair: How to fix corrupted SD card?
- SD card data recovery: How to recover lost files from SD card?
- How to fix corrupted SD card on Windows computer?
- iMac/MacBook won't turn on, what to do and how to fix it?
- How to fix 'The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer'?
- How to fix RAW external hard drive without formatting and recover lost data?
- How to fix RAW hard drive to NTFS without formatting and data loss?
- How to fix 'the type of the file system is RAW, chkdsk is not available for RAW drives'?
- How to use diskpart command to convert RAW to NTFS, fix RAW partition?
- USB drive RAW file system, how to fix RAW USB drive and recover data?