How to recover lost, deleted partition in Windows 10/8/7/XP?
I accidently deleted my data partition when installing Windows 10, I thought it is Windows XP system partition, how to recover lost partition in Windows 10 and restore its data?
Please don't worry. We recommend you try M3 Data Recovery, a powerful and easy-to-use data recovery software with three main recovery modules: its data recovery module can easily recover deleted files even if emptied from Recycle Bin, recover data from formatted drive, recover data from RAW drive, recover data from inaccessible drive, recover data from deleted or lost partition, recover data lost due to virus attack, operating system crash, etc.
Tutorial to recover data from deleted or lost partition in Windows 10/8/7/XP computer
Step 1: Download and install M3 Data Recovery on your computer.
Step 2: And then run M3 Data Recovery Free.
Step 3: Choose the Data Recovery module.
Step 4: Click Find More Partitions (Lost Partition Recovery module) at the left corner.
Step 5: Select the hard drive where you lost partition and click Next to scan lost partition.
Step 6: After the lost partition is found, please select it and then click Next to scan data from this lost partition.
Step 7: Recover data from lost partition in Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP.
- How to fix corrupted and unreadable SD card?
- How to fix iMac/MacBook Air/Pro won't turn on/start up/boot?
- How to fix 'The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer'?
- How to fix RAW external hard drive without formatting and recover data?
- How to fix/convert RAW to NTFS without formatting/losing data in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to fix 'the type of the file system is RAW, chkdsk is not available for RAW drives'?
- How to convert, format, fix RAW drive to NTFS/FAT32 with diskpart command?
- USB drive RAW file system, how to convert RAW USB drive to FAT32/NTFS without data loss?