[Solved] Dislocker download to read/access/mount Bitlocker encrypted volume on macOS
Dislocker - a Linux or Mac OS X computer forensics tool to open Bitlocker encrypted drive in read-write mode, it can be used with FUSE (Filesystem in Userspace), a loadable Unix Kernel module, or without it, once the partition has been decrypted you can mount it as NTFS and read, write or copy everything. Note that this is not a brute force mechanism or hack; the user still needs to provide a recovery key or password for the decryption.
However, dislocker is a free Bitlocker for Mac command tool, if you are not computer savvy, it is very complex for you who don't have enough computer knowledge, but there is a dislocker alternative tool for macOS and Mac OS X: M3 Bitlocker Loader for Mac, it provides easy-to-use UI makes operations very simple under macOS 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14 (Mojave), High Sierra 10.13, 10.12 (Sierra) and Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8.
Free download dislocker alternative tool: M3 Bitlocker Loader for Mac now to read/write Bitlocker encrypted external hard drive and USB flash drive under Mac computer.
Tutorial to read/access/mount Bitlocker encrypted volume under Mac with M3 Bitlocker Loader for Mac
Step 1: Download and follow the installation wizard to install M3 Bitlocker Loader for Mac on Mac computer.
Step 2: Launch M3 Bitlocker Loader for Mac, insert a Bitlocker encrypted drive.
Step 3:Select Bitlocker encrypted volume and then click "Open" icon to continue.
Step 3: Enter the password (or 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key).
And then click "Unlock" to unlock Bitlocker encrypted volume.
Step 4: After unlocking and mounting, the Bitlocker encrypted drive will be mounted to a regular drive with read-write access support.
- How to read Bitlocker encrypted drive on Mac?
- Does Bitlocker work on macOS & Mac OS X computer?
- How to open/access Bitlocker USB drive on macOS/Mac OS X?
- How to encrypt USB flash drive for Mac & Windows PC usage?
- Mac Bitlocker To Go to access Bitlocker encrypted drive on macOS/Mac OS X
- How to password protect external hard drive for Mac & Windows PC usage?
- How to encrypt/password protect USB flash drive on macOS Mojave/High Sierra?