How to read BitLocker encrypted drive on macOS/Mac OS X?
I have a Macbook Pro will be importing a lot of my documents from Windows 7 desktop to OSX. Here is my issue. I installed the Windows 7 ultimate years ago and tried BitLocker to encrypt my external hard drive. Now my issue here is that I now need to read BitLocker encrypted drive on macOS. I would try to move all my files from the drive over to Mac OSX. Is there any tool out there that will allow me to access BitLocker encrypted drive on macOS?
The answer is YES. M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac is such tool which allows to read BitLocker encrypted drive on your Mac computer as well as write BitLocker encrypted drive. M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac works well with Mac Mini, Mac Pro, MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac with macOS 11 (Big Sur)/10.15 (Catalina)/10.14 (Mojave)/High Sierra 10.13/10.12 (Sierra) and Mac OSX 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8 Operating Systems.
Tutorial to read BitLocker encrypted drive on macOS/Mac OS X
Step 1: Download, install and launch M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac on your Mac computer.
Step 2: Insert a BitLocker encrypted drive.
Step 3: Select the BitLocker encrypted drive which you want to unlock, read and write.
Click "Open" icon to continue.
Step 4: Enter the password (or 48-digit BitLocker recovery key) and click "Unlock" to unlock BitLocker encrypted drive.
Step 5: After unlocking the BitLocker encrypted drive, you can read and write BitLocker encrypted drive on your Mac computer.
- Does BitLocker work on macOS & Mac OS X computer?
- How to encrypt USB flash drive for Mac & Windows PC usage?
- How to open/access BitLocker encrypted USB drive on macOS/Mac OS X?
- Mac BitLocker To Go to access BitLocker encrypted drive on macOS/Mac OS X
- How to password protect external hard drive for Mac & Windows PC usage?
- How to encrypt/password protect USB flash drive on macOS Mojave/High Sierra?