How to fix "Drive not accessible, the semaphore timeout period has expired"?
Please tell me how to fix error: D drive is not accessible, the semaphore timeout period has expired? This error occurs whenever I try to access the hard drive. The data on the hard drive is very important so I am not able to just reformat the hard drive. I want to get data back from D drive.
There are two reasons cause it:
1. The controller is damaged and hard drive failed.
2. There are bad sectors on hard drive, so the hard drive is physically amaged.
There is no way fix the error: "Drive not accessible, the semaphore timeout period has expired", the only way is to recover data from inaccessible drive.
How to recover data after "Drive not accessible, the semaphore timeout period has expired"
Solution 1: Connect this damaged hard drive to another computer as slave drive and then try M3 Data Recovery.
Step 1: Download and install M3 Data Recovery Free on your computer.
Step 2: And then run M3 Data Recovery Free.
Step 3: Choose the Data Recovery module.
Step 4: Choose the inaccessible drive and click Next to scan, All files will be found in minutes.
Step 5: Select the files you want to recover from inaccessible drive and then save them.
Solution 2: If the damaged hard drive is not be recognized by Windows disk management and M3 Data Recovery, or M3 Data Recovery cannot read data from this damaged hard drive, please send it to a local data recovery company for help.
- Drive is not accessible, access is denied
- Drive not accessible, the parameter is incorrect
- Drive not accessible, there is not enough space on disk
- Drive not accessible, data error (cyclic redundancy check)
- Drive not accessible, the disk structure is corrupted and unreadable
- Drive not accessible. The file or directory is corrupted and unreadable