How to convert RAW to NTFS in Windows 7 and recover data?
I have partitioned my external hard drive. One partition works fine, another isn't accessible any longer. Disk management detects it and shows RAW file system. I am using Windows 7. I have tried various things and received error messages such as "The disk in drive (X) is not formatted. Do you want to format it now?" I want to convert RAW to NTFS so that Windows 7 can access it. Thanks in advance.
How to convert RAW to NTFS Windows 7? RAW to NTFS converter software: M3 Data Recovery is the professional RAW drive data recovery software which can convert RAW to NTFS/FAT32 without data loss, restore RAW to NTFS and recover data from RAW drive, support Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP and Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003.
Tips: Don't format the RAW drive before restoring RAW to NTFS/FAT32 file system, otherwise, you will lose the data forever.
Tutorial to convert RAW to NTFS/FAT32 in Windows 7
Step 1: Download, install and launch M3 Data Recovery on Windows 7 computer. And then, choose RAW Drive Recovery module in home window.
Step 2: Select the RAW drive and click Next to scan the RAW drive.
Step 3: Check the files in RAW drive before you convert RAW drive to NTFS/FAT32 file system.
Step 4: Click "Fix Drive" and then convert RAW to NTFS/FAT32 file system on Windows 7.
if Windows 7 RAW partition cannot be fixed, please switch to Data Recovery mode and recover data. After data recovery is successfully done, please try to reformat it, the RAW partition will be working again if the format completes.
- How to fix corrupted and unreadable SD card?
- How to fix iMac/MacBook Air/Pro won't turn on/start up/boot?
- How to fix 'The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer'?
- How to fix RAW external hard drive without formatting and recover data?
- How to fix/convert RAW to NTFS without formatting/losing data in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to fix 'the type of the file system is RAW, chkdsk is not available for RAW drives'?
- How to convert, format, fix RAW drive to NTFS/FAT32 with diskpart command?
- USB drive RAW file system, how to convert RAW USB drive to FAT32/NTFS without data loss?