How to change/convert Windows 8 RAW partition to NTFS/FAT32 without any data loss?
Hello, how to change RAW file system to NTFS Windows 8. My hard drive has changed the type to RAW and now it prompts me to format it. I have many files in it.
How to change/convert Windows 8 RAW partition to NTFS without data loss? M3 Data Recovery is the professional RAW to NTFS converter software which can change/convert Windows 8 RAW file system to NTFS/FAT32 without data loss and recover data from RAW drive.
Tutorial to change/convert Windows 8 RAW partition to NTFS/FAT32
Step 1: Download, install and launch M3 Data Recovery on your Windows 8 computer. After that, please choose RAW Drive Recovery module in home window.
Step 2: Select the RAW drive and then click Next to scan the RAW drive.
Step 3: Check the files in RAW drive before changing to NTFS/FAT32 file system.
Step 4: Click "Fix Drive" and then change/convert Windows 8 RAW partition to NTFS/FAT32.
If Windows 8 RAW drive cannot be fixed, please switch to Data Recovery mode and recover data from RAW partition on Windows 8.
- How to fix corrupted and unreadable SD card?
- How to fix iMac/MacBook Air/Pro won't turn on/start up/boot?
- How to fix 'The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer'?
- How to fix RAW external hard drive without formatting and recover data?
- How to fix/convert RAW to NTFS without formatting/losing data in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to fix 'the type of the file system is RAW, chkdsk is not available for RAW drives'?
- How to convert, format, fix RAW drive to NTFS/FAT32 with diskpart command?
- USB drive RAW file system, how to convert RAW USB drive to FAT32/NTFS without data loss?