How to change/convert Windows 8 RAW partition to NTFS/FAT32 without any data loss?
Hello, how to change RAW file system to NTFS Windows 8. My hard drive has changed the type to RAW and now it prompts me to format it. I have many files in it.
How to change/convert Windows 8 RAW partition to NTFS without data loss? M3 Data Recovery is the professional RAW to NTFS converter software which can change/convert Windows 8 RAW file system to NTFS/FAT32 without data loss and recover lost data from RAW drive.
Tutorial to change/convert Windows 8 RAW partition to NTFS/FAT32
Step 1: Download, install and launch M3 Data Recovery on your Windows 8 computer. After that, please choose RAW Drive Recovery module in main interface.
Step 2: Select the RAW drive and then click Next to scan the RAW drive.
Step 3: Check the files in RAW drive before changing to NTFS/FAT32 file system.
Step 4: Click "Fix Drive" and then change/convert Windows 8 RAW partition to NTFS/FAT32.
If Windows 8 RAW drive cannot be fixed, please switch to Data Recovery mode and recover lost data from RAW partition on Windows 8.
- How to fix corrupted SD card on Windows computer?
- iMac/MacBook won't turn on, what to do and how to fix it?
- How to fix 'The disk you inserted was not readable by this computer'?
- How to fix RAW external hard drive without formatting and recover files?
- How to convert RAW drive to NTFS without losing data or formatting?
- How to fix 'the type of the file system is RAW, chkdsk is not available for RAW drives'?
- How to use diskpart command to convert RAW to NTFS, fix RAW partition?
- USB drive RAW file system, how to fix RAW USB drive and recover data?