How to open Bitlocker drive without password or Bitlocker recovery key?
I have problem in my pen drive that i put bitlocker key in my pen drive and now i forgot the password and Bitlocker recovery key so is there any chance to open the pen drive again?
The answer is Yes.
Solution 1: Open Bitlocker encrypted drive with 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key
If you forgot the password, but you saved 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key (How/Where to find 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key?) , Bitlocker encrypted drive can be unlocked with 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key with following method:
1. Double-click Bitlocker encrypted drive in My Computer or This PC.
2. Click Enter recovery key and follow the wizard to unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive.
Solution 2: Recover Bitlocker password with Bitlocker password brute-force cracking tool
1. Recover Bitlocker recovery key with Bitlocker Recovery Password Viewer if you set up Active Directory
2. Recover Bitlocker password with Bitlocker password brute-force cracking tool: Passware Password Recovery Kit
3. Recover Bitlocker password with Bitlocker password brute-force cracking tool: Elcomsoft Forensic Disk Decryptor
4. Recover Bitlocker password with Bitlocker password brute-force cracking tool: Thegrideon Bitlocker Password
Bitlocker drive data recovery software - M3 Bitlocker Recovery
Please download and try a program called M3 Bitlocker Recovery if you have the password or 48-digit recovery key.
M3 Bitlocker Recovery is a professional data recovery software for Bitlocker encrypted drive which can recover deleted files from Bitlocker drive, recover files from formatted Bitlocker drive, recover files from deleted or lost Bitlocker partition, recover data from damaged, inaccessible or corrupted Bitlocker drive, recover data after Bitlocker drive encryption/decryption failed, etc. If you remember the Bitlocker password or Bitlocker recovery key, you can recover data from Bitlocker encrypted drive without problem.
Step 1: Select the Bitlocker drive you want to recover data from and click Next to continue.
Step 2: Enter the password or 48-digit recovery key.
Step 3: Scan the lost files from Bitlocker encrypted drive
Step 4: After your files are found, please select and click "Recover" to save them.
Read/Write Bitlocker encrypted drive in Mac - M3 Bitlocker Loader for Mac
M3 Bitlocker Loader for Mac is a brilliant and smart program which can open/access/mount Bitlocker encrypted external hard drive and USB flash drive in macOS 10.13/10.12 and Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 as long as the users provide a password.