Deleted, formatted, inaccessible or RAW drive? Get all data back now. M3 Data Recovery is an effective, yet none-destructive, data recovery software specializing in Data Recovery, RAW Drive Recovery, Lost Partition Recovery and Bitlocker Recovery to get all data back fast in Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP and Windows Server 2012/2008/2003:
Data Recovery: Deleted file recovery, unformat recovery, data recovery from formatted, inaccessible, corrupted, RAW partition, etc.
Lost Partition Recovery: Recover data from deleted or lost partitions, this feature is built-in three main recovery modules of home window, please click Find More Partitions after choosing one main recovery module and then enter Lost Partition Recovery function.
RAW Drive Recovery: Use "Rebuild/Repair file system" method to fix RAW drive (non-encrypted) back to NTFS/FAT32/exFAT without data loss. If the damage to file system is serious, the only way is to recover data from RAW partition, so not every RAW drive can be fixed back to NTFS/FAT32/exFAT due to different cause reasons, it depends upon the specific environment, but lost data can be recovered via Data Recovery mode as long as RAW drive is not physically damaged. How to check if RAW drive can be fixed or data can be recovered from RAW drive with M3 Data Recovery? If there is no important data in RAW drive, please directly reformat RAW drive to NTFS/FAT32/exFAT with Windows built-in format tool or diskpart command.
Two preconditions using RAW Drive Recovery module built-in M3 Data Recovery:
1. RAW drive has important data: If RAW drive doesn't have important data, please directly reformat RAW drive to NTFS/FAT32/exFAT with Windows built-in format tool or diskpart command. Please note M3 Data Recovery is a data recovery tool, it doesn't have the function to format RAW drive to NTFS/FAT32/exFAT.
2. RAW drive is not encrypted and not physically damaged: If RAW drive is physically damaged, please send it to a local data recovery shop for help. RAW Drive Recovery module doesn't support RAW drive that is encrypted (Such as Bitlocker encrypted, TrueCrypt encrypted, hardware encrypted). If RAW drive is Bitlocker encrypted, please try Bitlocker Recovery module to recover data from Bitlocker encrypted RAW drive.
Two results for RAW drive using RAW Drive Recovery module built-in M3 Data Recovery:
1. RAW drive can be fixed back to NTFS/FAT32/exFAT file system.
2. RAW drive cannot be fixed (The damage to file system is serious), but data can be recovered via Data Recovery mode (After ensuring all recovered files can be opened, please reformat RAW drive to NTFS/FAT32/exFAT).
Bitlocker Recovery: Recover data from corrupted, failed, formatted, inaccessible, deleted or lost Bitlocker encrypted partition as long as you provide the password or recovery key.
Three preconditions using Bitlocker Recovery module built-in M3 Data Recovery:
1. Bitlocker metadata must be intact: Bitlocker metadata was used to store the password and 48-digit recovery key when encrypting the drive with Bitlocker. In some situations, Bitlocker metadata has been corrupted so that lost data cannot be decrypted even if you have correct password or recovery key) How to test if M3 Data Recovery can help you to recover data from Bitlocker encrypted drive?
2. Have correct password or 48-digit recovery key: The password or 48-digit recovery key is used to decrypt data from Bitlocker encrypted drive after the password or 48-digit recovery key that the users enter matches the password or 48-digit recovery key stored in Bitlocker metadata. If the password or recovery key is unknown or lost, M3 Data Recovery cannot break into Bitlocker encrypted drive, please refer to: How to unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive without password or recovery key?.
3. Bitlocker encrypted drive is not physically failed/damaged: If Bitlocker encrypted drive is physically failed/damaged, please send it to a local data recovery service for help.