BitLocker drive encryption failed to recover from abruptly terminated conversion
I am using Windows 7 and I try to encrypt 320GB hard drive with BitLocker. There was a power failure when the process was 50% completed. When I try to access to the BitLocker encrypted drive, it says: BitLocker drive encryption failed to recover from an abruptly terminated conversion. This could be due to either all conversion logs being corrupted or the media being write-protected. Please help me. Is there any way to access my unencrypted files or not? Thank you.
Please download and try a program called iBoysoft BitLocker Recovery. iBoysoft BitLocker Recovery is a professional BitLocker recovery software which can recover lost data from inaccessible, corrupted, damaged, failed, lost or deleted BitLocker encrypted partition.
Tutorial to recover lost data after BitLocker drive encryption failed from an abruptly terminated conversion
Step 1: Download, install and launch iBoysoft BitLocker Recovery on your computer. After that, select the failed BitLocker encrypted drive which you want to recover lost data from and then click Next to continue.
Step 2: Enter the password or 48-digit BitLocker recovery key
Step 3: Scan the lost files from failed BitLocker encrypted drive.
Step 4: After your files are found, please select them and click "Recover" to save.
- How to unlock BitLocker encrypted drive without password and recovery key?
- How to access BitLocker encrypted drive on another Windows PC, Mac or Linux?
- How to disable, turn off, remove BitLocker drive encryption in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to remove BitLocker password from USB drive, pen drive, external HDD on Windows?
- Surface Bitlocker recovery, retreive recovery key