Bitlocker drive encryption failed to recover from abruptly terminated conversion
I am using Windows 7 and I try to encrypt 320GB hard drive with Bitlocker. There was a power failure when the process was 50% completed. When I try to access to the Bitlocker encrypted drive, it says: BitLocker drive encryption failed to recover from an abruptly terminated conversion. This could be due to either all conversion logs being corrupted or the media being write-protected. Please help me. Is there any way to access my unencrypted files or not? Thank you.
Please download and try a program called M3 Bitlocker Recovery. M3 Bitlocker Recovery is a professional Bitlocker recovery software which can recover data from inaccessible, corrupted, damaged, failed, lost or deleted Bitlocker encrypted partition.
Tutorial to recover data after Bitlocker drive encryption failed from an abruptly terminated conversion
Step 1: Download, install and launch M3 Bitlocker Recovery on your computer. After that, select the failed Bitlocker encrypted drive which you want to recover data from and then click Next to continue.
Step 2: Enter the password or 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key
Step 3: Scan the lost files from failed Bitlocker encrypted drive.
Step 4: After your files are found, please select them and click "Recover" to save.
- How to disable, turn off, remove Bitlocker drive encryption in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive with/without password and recovery key?
- How to access/unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive on another computer: Windows, Mac or Linux?
- How to remove Bitlocker encryption from USB drive, pen drive, external HDD on Windows and macOS?
- Surface Bitlocker Recovery: Recover Bitlocker recovery key or recover data from Bitlocker encrypted Surface