How to recover lost data from BitLocker drive showing RAW file system?
BitLocker drive D is showing RAW file system and not NTFS. I want to be able to have my drive shown as a BitLocker drive with NTFS file system, then I can just unlock BitLocker drive and get all data back. Extremely grateful for anyone who can help me.
The BitLocker drive is no longer accessible to unlock. When I run repair-bde and push the data to an empty drive it then prompts to check the drive with chkdsk /f.
After running that process I get the following error:
Type of the file system is NTFS.
Volume label is Media.
Corrupt master file table. Windows will attempt to recover master file table from disk.
Windows cannot recover master file table. CHKDSK aborted.
It is RAW drive. BitLocker repair tool cannot solve this issue. Please download and try a program called M3 BitLocker Recovery. M3 BitLocker Recovery is a professional BitLocker recovery software which can recover lost data from BitLocker drive which shows as RAW file system and not NTFS.
How to recover data from BitLocker RAW drive
Step 1: Download, install and launch M3 BitLocker Recovery on your computer.
Choose BitLocker Recovery module, select BitLocker RAW drive and then click Next to continue.
Step 2: Please enter the password or 48-digit BitLocker recovery key to decrypt data from BitLocker RAW drive.
Step 3: Decrypt data from BitLocker RAW drive.
Step 4: After your files are found, please select them and click "Recover" to save.
- How to recover recovery key with BitLocker Recovery Password Viewer?
- How to recover BitLocker recovery key from Active Directory?
- BitLocker Repair Tool to recover data from corrupted BitLocker drive
- Laptop, Surface, BitLocker keeps asking for recovery key
- How to resume BitLocker encryption paused in Windows 10/8/7/Vista?
- Surface BitLocker Recovery: Recover BitLocker recovery key or recover lost data from BitLocker encrypted Surface