BitLocker alternative for macOS/Mac OS X: M3 BitLocker Loader
Dear Internet Friend,
You are at this page because you are probably looking for BitLocker alternative for macOS & Mac OS X as Microsoft just released BitLocker for Windows version. Is there any way to read/write BitLocker encrypted external hard drive and USB flash drive on macOS computer?
The answer is YES. Although Microsoft didn't release BitLocker for Mac version, but with the help of M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac, you can easily read/write BitLocker encrypted drive on macOS computer, don't need to look for BitLocker alternative for macOS & Mac OS X.
M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac is a simple utility which can create, read, write BitLocker encrypted external hard drive and USB flash drive on macOS 11 (Big Sur)/10.15 (Catalina)/10.14 (Mojave)/High Sierra 10.13 Operating Systems.
Tutorial to read/write BitLocker encrypted drive on Mac computer
Step 1: Download, install and launch M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac on macOS computer.
Step 2: Insert a BitLocker encrypted external hard drive, USB drive, USB stick or memory stick to your Mac.
Step 3: Select BitLocker encrypted drive and then click "Open" icon to continue.
Step 4: Enter the password (or 48-digit BitLocker recovery key) and click "Unlock" to open BitLocker encrypted drive.
Step 5: After BitLocker encrypted drive is unlocked, you can copy files out from BitLocker encrypted drive to your Mac, write new data to BitLocker encrypted drive, delete the files that you don't expect, etc.
- Does BitLocker work on macOS & Mac OS X computer?
- How to encrypt USB flash drive for Mac & Windows PC usage?
- BitLocker for Mac: How to open BitLocker encrypted USB drive on Mac?
- BitLocker To Go for Mac to access BitLocker encrypted drive on macOS/Mac OS X
- How to password protect USB flash drive for Mac & Windows PC usage?
- How to password protect external hard drive for Mac & Windows PC usage?