M3 RAW Drive Recovery Online Help
M3 RAW Drive Recovery has integrated into M3 Data Recovery (RAW Drive Recovery module), please download M3 Data Recovery as below.
- Getting Started
- Supported Operating Systems
- Supported file systems
- Supported storage devices
- How to activate M3 RAW Drive Recovery
- How to use M3 RAW Drive Recovery
- How to recover RAW drive or change RAW to NTFS/FAT32
- How to recover lost data from RAW drive
- How to save current session for continuous recovery next time
M3 RAW Drive Recovery is a professional RAW partition recovery sofware to recover RAW drive, convert RAW to NTFS/FAT32 file system without data loss and recover lost data from RAW dirve.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
Supported file systems
FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and exFAT.
Supported storage devices
How to activate M3 RAW Drive Recovery Trial version?
Enter M3 RAW Drive Recovery Home/Professional/Server activation/license key you received and then click Ok button to active M3 RAW Drive Recovery and then M3 RAW Drive Recovery become full version.
How to fix RAW file system, recover RAW drive or change RAW to NTFS/FAT32 file system?
Step 1: Choose the RAW drive you want to recover.
Tips: If your hard drive is a external hard drive, please keep connection stable. If there is something wrong when reading data, we highly recommend you connect external hard drive to your computer as internal hard drive and then try the software again.
Step 2: Click Next to scan the RAW drive you want to recover.
Tips: If reading data is very very slow, please check your drive and see whether there are bad sectors on it.
Download and install WinHex tool, run it with Administrator priviledge and use it to open RAW drive. If you can see "Unreadable sector" or "Cyclic redundancy check" error, it means that there are bad sectors on your drive.
After you confirm there are bad sectors, we highly recommend you connect external hard drive to your computer as internal hard drive and then try the software again. Otherwise, please contact our technical support for remote assistance ASAP.
Step 3: Check the files in RAW drive before you recover it.
Right click the selected photos and documents to preview so that you can check recovery results before purchasing.
Step 4: Click "Fix Drive" button to recover RAW drive.
Tips: 1. If the drive is still inaccessible after fixing RAW drive, please contact [email protected] with detailed problem.
2. If you cannot open recovered files with original names, please try this solution: Choose RAW Drive Recovery module, click Find more partitions, select the whole hard disk and then tick Deep Scan option. After the scan completes, there would be several partitions found, please select the partition whose recovery status is Good and then extract data. If this solution still fails, please contact [email protected] with detailed problem.
3. If you receive "Drive is not accessible, access is denied" after fixing, please modify the permissions on the inaccessible drive with following method:
Open Windows Explorer.
Right-click on the inaccessible drive and choose Properties.
Select the Security tab.
At Security tab click Edit to change permissions or click Advanced for special permissions or advanced settings.
Finally when Windows finishes setting permissions click OK to exit drive's properties
Restart your computer and now you should be able to access the inaccessible drive without problems.
How to recover lost data from RAW drive?
How to save current session for continuous recovery next time?
In the scanning result window, click Help menu -> Select Save Session to save current scan result for continous recovery next time.
Select the drive you want to recover lost data from and then click Help menu -> select Load Session to load previous saved scan result.