M3 RAW Drive Recovery Online Help
- Feburary 18, 2015
- Posted by Tim
- RAW Drive Data Recovery
M3 RAW Drive Recovery is a professional RAW partition recovery sofware to recover RAW drive, convert RAW to NTFS/FAT32 file system without data loss and recover data from RAW dirve.
Supported Operating Systems
Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP and Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
Supported file systems
FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and exFAT.
Supported storage devices
Hard drive, external hard drive, USB drive, flash drive, pen drive, memory card, CF card, etc.
How to activate M3 RAW Drive Recovery Trial version?
Enter M3 RAW Drive Recovery Home/Professional/Server activation/license key you received and then click Ok button to active M3 RAW Drive Recovery and then M3 RAW Drive Recovery become full version.
How to fix RAW file system, recover RAW drive or change RAW to NTFS/FAT32 file system?
Step 1: Choose the RAW drive you want to recover.
Tips: If your hard drive is a external hard drive, please keep connection stable. If there is something wrong when reading data, we highly recommend you connect external hard drive to your computer as internal hard drive and then try the software again.
Step 2: Click Next to scan the RAW drive you want to recover.
Tips: If reading data is very very slow, please check your drive and see whether there are bad sectors on it.
Download and install WinHex tool, run it with Administrator priviledge and use it to open RAW drive. If you can see "Unreadable sector" or "Cyclic redundancy check" error, it means that there are bad sectors on your drive.
After you confirm there are bad sectors, we highly recommend you connect external hard drive to your computer as internal hard drive and then try the software again. Otherwise, please contact our technical support for remote assistance ASAP.
Step 3: Check the files in RAW drive before you recover it.
Right click the selected photos and documents to preview so that you can check recovery quality before purchasing.
Step 4: Click "Fix Drive" button to recover RAW drive.
After you fix it, you can access the RAW drive as normal drive and your data will be back in minutes
Tips: 1. If the drive is still inaccessible after fixing RAW drive, please contact email@example.com with detailed problem.
2. If you cannot open recovered files with original names, please try this solution: Choose RAW Drive Recovery module, click Find more partitions, select the whole hard disk and then tick Deep Scan option. After the scan completes, there would be several partitions found, please select the partition whose recovery status is Good and then extract data. If this solution still fails, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with detailed problem.
3. If you receive "Drive is not accessible, access is denied" after fixing, please modify the permissions on the inaccessible drive with following method:
Open Windows Explorer.
Right-click on the inaccessible drive and choose Properties.
Select the Security tab.
At Security tab click Edit to change permissions or click Advanced for special permissions or advanced settings.
Finally when Windows finishes setting permissions click OK to exit drive's properties
Restart your computer and now you should be able to access the inaccessible drive without problems.
How to recover data from RAW drive?
If M3 RAW Drive Recovery fails to recover RAW drive, please switch to Data Recovery Mode and recover data from RAW drive.
How to save current session for continuous recovery next time?
In the scanning result window, click Help menu -> Select Save Session to save current scan result for continous recovery next time.
Select the drive you want to recover data from and then click Help menu -> select Load Session to load previous saved scan result.
1. M3 RAW Drive Recovery prompts: The RAW drive cannot be fixed, please try M3 Data Recovery to recover data from RAW drive.
It means the RAW drive cannot be fixed, if there is important data in this drive, please download M3 Data Recovery and then recover data from this RAW drive. If there is no important data in it, it means there is something wrong with your drive, such as bad sectors, corrupted chip, etc., you can try low-level format tool.
2. M3 RAW Drive Recovery prompts: RAW drive has been fixed successfully, but I still cannot access RAW drive.
If this drive is data drive, there are bad sectors on this drive, there is no way to fix bad sectors. To avoid data loss, please switch to Data Recovery mode and recover data from this RAW drive.
3. The data recovered by M3 RAW Drive Recovery is corrupted, how to solve this issue?
Please download M3 Data Recovery and use Data Recovery module with ticking Deep Scan option. If you have purchased M3 RAW Drive Recovery and M3 Data Recovery can help you, please send us an email with your order ID so that we can exchange your license key between M3 RAW Drive Recovery and M3 Data Recovery.
Related RAW drive recovery solution:
- Can diskpart command convert RAW to NTFS without data loss?
- How to fix "Drive not accessible, the parameter is incorrect" in Windows 10/8/7/XP?
- How to fix external hard drive not accessible in Windows 10/8/7/XP?
- How to resolve "corrupt master file table, chkdsk aborted" problem?
- How to peform USB RAW file system recovery and data recovery?
- How to fix "Parameter is incorrect" on external hard drive?
- How to convert/change RAW file system to NTFS without formatting?
- How to fix SD card not formatted error and recover data from RAW SD card?
- USB RAW file system, how to convert USB RAW to FAT32 and recover data from RAW USB drive?
- How to fix "Drive not accessible, disk structure is corrupted and unreadable" error?
- Free download RAW to NTFS converter to convert/change RAW to NTFS/FAT32 without data loss
- Free RAW drive recovery software to recover data from RAW partition, RAW file system
- How to fix USB flash drive not formatted error and recover data from RAW USB flash drive?
- How to change/convert RAW external hard drive to NTFS/FAT32 without data loss?
- Windows 7 RAW file system, how to change/convert Windows 7 RAW partition to NTFS without data loss?
- Windows 8 RAW partition, how to change/convert Windows 8 RAW partition to NTFS without data loss?
- Free RAW USB flash drive data recovery software to recover data from RAW USB flash drive
- External SSD disk not formatted, how to recover data from RAW external SSD disk?
- How to recover RAW partition Windows 7 or recover data from RAW partition Windows 7?
- How to fix "Drive not accessible, the semaphore timeout period has expired"?
- The type of the file system is RAW, chkdsk is not available for RAW drives, how to recover/fix RAW drive?
- How to fix external hard drive 0 bytes space, RAW file system and recover lost data?
- RAW file system recovery software to fix RAW file system and recover data from RAW file system