How to recover lost data after Bitlocker encryption failed in Windows 10/8/7?
I am using Windows 10 and I try to encrypt 640 external hard drive with Bitlocker. There was a power failure when the process was 50% completed. When I try to access to Bitlocker encrypted hard drive, itt says: BitLocker drive encryption failed. Please help me. Is there any way to access data from failed Bitlocker encrypted hard drive? Thank you.
The answer is YES.
Bitlocker data recovery
Unlike common data recovery, Bitlocker data recovery requires intact Bitlocker metadata and password or 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key to decrypt data from Bitlocker encrypted drive so that lost data can be recovered properly, so we must find a professional Bitlocker data recovery software to recover data from failed Bitlocker encrypted hard drive.
M3 Bitlocker Recovery is a professional Bitlocker data recovery software which can recover data from inaccessible, corrupted, damaged, failed, lost or deleted Bitlocker encrypted partition, hard drive, external hard drive, USB flash drive, USB stick, memory stick, SD card in Windows 10/8/7/XP.
Tutorial to recover data after Bitlocker drive encryption failed in Windows 10/8/7
Step 1: Download, install and launch M3 Bitlocker Recovery on your computer.
Step 2: Select the failed Bitlocker encrypted drive and then click Next to continue.
Step 2: Enter the password or 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key and click Ok.
Step 3: Scan the lost data from failed Bitlocker encrypted drive.
Step 4: After your files are found, please select them and click "Recover" to start data recovery from a failed Bitlocker encrypted drive.
If the recovered files cannot open, please check "Enable brute-force decryption" option and try again.
- How to recover data after Bitlocker encrypted drive crashed?
- How to disable, turn off, remove Bitlocker drive encryption in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive with/without password and recovery key?
- How to access/unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive on another computer: Windows, Mac or Linux?
- How to remove Bitlocker encryption from USB drive, pen drive, external HDD on Windows and macOS?
- Surface Bitlocker Recovery: Recover Bitlocker recovery key or recover data from Bitlocker encrypted Surface