How to recover data from inaccessible BitLocker encrypted drive?
My D drive showed the error message: D drive is not accessible, access is denied when opening it. D drive was encrypted by BitLocker. How to recover lost data from inaccessible BitLocker encrypted drive, can anyone help me plz?
Above question is same as "BitLocker encrypted drive is not accessible, parameter is incorrect" issue.
Please don't worry, there is a program called iBoysoft BitLocker Recovery. iBoysoft BitLocker Recovery is a professional BitLocker data recovery software which can recover lost data from formatted BitLocker encrypted drive, recover data from deleted or lost BitLocker partition, recover data from corrupted BitLocker encrypted drive, recover data from inaccessible BitLocker encrypted drive, recover lost data after BitLocker encryption failed, recover lost data after BitLocker encrypted drive decryption failed, etc.
Tutorial to recover data from inaccessible BitLocker encrypted drive
Step 1: Download, install and launch iBoysoft BitLocker Recovery on your computer.
Step 2: Select the inaccessible BitLocker encrypted drive and then click Next.
Step 3: Enter the password or 48-digit BitLocker recovery key which is used to decrypt data from inaccessible BitLocker encrypted drive.
Step 4: iBoysoft BitLocker Recovery is scanning the data from inaccessible BitLocker encrypted drive.
Step 5: After the data is found from inaccessible BitLocker encrypted drive, please select them and click "Recover" to start recovery.
- BitLocker recovery key or password is not working in Windows 10/8/7
- What to do when BitLocker stuck on decrypting or encrypting?
- How to disable, turn off, remove BitLocker drive encryption in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to unlock BitLocker encrypted drive without password and recovery key?
- How to recover lost data after BitLocker encrypted drive not recognized, detected, showing up
- How to access BitLocker encrypted drive on another Windows PC, Mac or Linux?
- How to remove BitLocker password from USB drive, pen drive, external HDD on Windows?