How to recover data from a failing/failed Bitlocker encrypted drive?
Hello, I entered my Bitlocker encryption password, but all I received is Bitlocker drive encryption failed. And say that it may be due to either all conversion logs are being corrupted or the media is right protected, and ever since I have never neen able to open my external hard drive, so please I need a help.
Please download and try a program called a professional Bitlocker data recovery software: M3 Bitlocker Recovery to recover data from a failing/failed Bitlocker encrypted hard drive.
Besides to recover data from a failing/failed Bitlocker encrypted hard drive, M3 Bitlocker Recovery can also recover data from formatted, failed, inaccessible, corrupted, deleted or lost Bitlocker encrypted partition, recover data after Bitlocker drive encryption failed, stuck, interrupted, etc.
Tutorial to recover data from a failing/failed Bitlocker encrypted drive
Step 1: Select the failing/failed Bitlocker encrypted hard drive which you want to recover data from
Install M3 Bitlocker Recovery on your computer. You will see an interface as below shows. Select the failing/failed Bitlocker encrypted hard drive you want to recover data from and then click Next.
Step 2: Enter the password or 48-digit Bitlocker recovery key to decrypt data from a failing/failed Bitlocker encrypted hard drive.
Step 3: Scan the lost data from the failing/failed Bitlocker encrypted hard drive.
Step 4: After your files are found, please select them and click "Recover" to save.
- How to disable, turn off, remove Bitlocker drive encryption in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive with/without password and recovery key?
- How to access/unlock Bitlocker encrypted drive on another computer: Windows, Mac or Linux?
- How to remove Bitlocker encryption from USB drive, pen drive, external HDD on Windows and macOS?
- Surface Bitlocker Recovery: Recover Bitlocker recovery key or recover data from Bitlocker encrypted Surface