Is M3 BitLocker Loader safe?
Is M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac, Linux or Windows safe?
The answer is YES.
BitLocker for macOS
M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac is a disk encryption software which can read/write BitLocker encrypted drive and encrypt external drive with BitLocker on macOS 11 (Big Sur), 10.15 (Catalina), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.12 (Sierra) and Mac OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8 Operating Systems.
After reading/writing BitLocker encrypted drive on macOS with M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac, please click Eject button in M3 BitLocker Loader for Mac and safely eject BitLocker encrypted drive, instead of directly unplugging it.
BitLocker for Windows
M3 BitLocker Loader for Windows is a free encryption software which can create an encryption container which is compatible with BitLocker Drive Encryption so that the drive is protected by BitLocker in Windows 10/8/7 Home and Windows 7 Professional.
BitLocker for Linux
M3 BitLocker Loader for Linux is a command line tool which can mount, access, read, write BitLocker encrypted drive and encrypt external drive with BitLocker under Linux/Ubuntu.
- How to read BitLocker encrypted drive on Mac?
- Does BitLocker work on macOS & Mac OS X computer?
- How to open BitLocker encrypted USB drive on your Mac?
- How to encrypt USB flash drive for Mac & Windows PC usage?
- Mac BitLocker To Go to access BitLocker encrypted drive on macOS/Mac OS X
- How to password protect USB flash drive for Mac & Windows PC usage?
- How to password protect external hard drive for Mac & Windows PC usage?