How to recover lost data after BitLocker encryption interrupted in Windows 10/8/7?
My daughter is a full time student who was using BitLocker to encrypt a 4TB portable drive which had an unexpected interruption and now all the data on the drive is locked and we cannot access any data from the BitLocker encrypted drive, how to recover lost data after BitLocker drive encryption interrupted? Is there any software which can recover lost data after BitLocker drive encryption interrupted?
The answer is YES. Please download and try a professional BitLocker data recovery software called M3 BitLocker Recovery which can recover lost data from failed, corrupted, damaged, inaccessible or lost BitLocker encrypted drive, recover lost data after BitLocker drive encryption interrupted, stuck, frozen, recover lost data after BitLocker encrypted drive decryption interrupted, stuck, frozen, etc. in Windows 10/8/7.
Tutorial to recover lost data after BitLocker encryption interrupted in Windows 10/8/7
Step 1: Download, install and launch M3 BitLocker Recovery on your Windows computer.
Step 2: Select BitLocker encrypted drive which you want to recover lost data from and click Next to enter the password or 48-digit BitLocker recovery key.
Step 3: Scan the lost files from BitLocker encrypted drive.
Step 4: After your data and files are found, please select them and click "Recover" to save.
If some recovered files cannot open, please check "Revert decryption" option under Help menu and try again.
- How to recover lost data after BitLocker encrypted drive crashed?
- How to unlock BitLocker encrypted drive without password and recovery key?
- How to access BitLocker encrypted drive on another Windows PC, Mac or Linux?
- How to recover lost data after BitLocker encryption stuck in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to disable, turn off, remove BitLocker drive encryption in Windows 10/8/7?
- How to remove BitLocker password from USB drive, pen drive, external HDD on Windows?
- Surface Bitlocker recovery, retreive recovery key